Wednesday, November 30, 2011

ITunes Store?

My store won't load! It loads one my main computer which has the router but it doesn't load on my laptop. The message appearing is "iTunes could not connect to the iTunes Store. The network connection has timed out. Make sure your network setting are correct and your network connection is active, and try again." I tested the connection and everything and the Internet browser (Firefox) works and everything and yet there's this problem. Please help me! 10 points for best solution! I sound really needy and desperate don't I?|||same problem as alot of people have . Itunes can get real laggy . Make sure you have close to 100% connection or it will drop out or not connet to to itunes because it happend to me alot if i didnt have a strong signal . Also try taking your ipod out if you have it in .|||This happened to me a couple weeks ago I reinstalled Itunes and it works like new now. Try it and see if it works I hope this helps. :D|||try limewire

No comments:

Post a Comment