Saturday, November 19, 2011

How to redeem iTunes gift cards on the iTunes store of the ipod?

I have the new iPod touch, how do I redeem my gift card on my actual iPod on the iTunes store? I can't use my computer|||go to the app store and scroll to the bottom it should say redeem. Then go to the itunes store and you will be able to use the gift card|||What you have to do is to go into the iTunes Store (Not the App Store) and click on "Music" down the bottom. Scroll right down to the bottom of the page and it will have 2 buttons together: One will say "Complete My Album Offers" and the other will say "Redeem". Click on it and enter your code (Make sure you put caps-lock on.).|||1) Turn the wi-fi on.


2) Go into the itunes store.


3) Tap the tab on the bottom that says music.


4) Click redeem


5) Enter the code|||go to music then go to the bottom of the page and it should say redeem

No comments:

Post a Comment