Saturday, November 19, 2011

How to stop my laptops iTunes Store from buffering, constantly?

I have iTunes 8 installed, and I honestly don't like the layout.


My iTunes Store has constantly buffered, but, not as much as in this one.


I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, still the same.


Some people say, it has something to do with the hard drive?


There is absolutely nothing on my hard drive besides the programs it needs to run properly.





It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help.


It is really, really just getting too much, now!


10 points to Best Answer (:





Thank you.|||I would uninstall Intunes 8 and install iTunes 9.|||My only advice to you is:





A) Un-install and re-install





B) De-fragment your PC's hard drive. Do that before you go to bed at night and let it do it overnight. It takes a long time.





C) Read the help file. Just about everything has one.





That is all I can give you, for I do not use iTunes.|||click on music or any other tab to go away from the itunes store

No comments:

Post a Comment