Wednesday, November 30, 2011

ITunes Store?

I don't own an IPod, but I bought a $15 ITunes Gift Card at the store, so I could listen to some music while I surf the internet. I wanted to ask those of you who have used a gift card, or bought songs from ITunes before a question. I redeemed the card and had to give my address and other personal info out. So after I signed up I starting picking out some songs. I recieved an email yesterday telling me that I have been billed, to what looks like my home address.





I'm just wondering if I'm only going to be getting an email saying I was billed, or am I actually going to recieve a letter in the mail?. I don't understand why they would need my address in the first place if I have a gift card?! Can someone please help me?!|||Itunes will send you an email everytime you buy somehting from the itunes store. if you also have a credit card that the songs will come from when the gift card runs out of money. The billing address is the address of where you live so the bank or credit card people can contact you incase the process doesn't go through.,.|||ok, If you went over the limit yes you will be getting a bill, if you didn't then no, it is a satement saying where you bought the songs. If in your email the subject has your receipt, then no you are not being billed, but other wise yes

No comments:

Post a Comment