Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How to get to the app store from the itunes store on your computer?

i feel really dumb鈥ut i cant figure out how to get to the app store from itunes!! i know how to do it on ipod touch/iphone, but i cant do it from my computer on the itunes store.|||You can download a software to do it.


I recommend you Xlinksoft iphone video converter with relatively good quality and editor function,it is really good.


I have been using it 3 weeks. I found I can edit my videos any way.it seems that I have 2 different softwares,but I only need pay for one. You can share videos with friends on the go.


Hope can help you.


To perfect your life!


you can download it here:http://www.xlinksoft.com/iphone-video-co鈥?/a>


Maybe it is your best choose,have a try

No comments:

Post a Comment