Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can I sign up and purchase from the iTunes store without having a credit card?

How can I sign up and purchase from the iTunes store without having a credit card?


I recently purchased an Apple Ipod and I want to used the iTunes store but it won't let me sign up without a credit card. I have paypal and was planning to use that but I use a bank transfer for Paypal...not a card. What do I do??





Someone bought me a iTunes gift card....I don't want it to go to waste!|||use the gift card|||You can use USA iTunes even from Any Country on the Globe, you just need to use USA iTunes Gift Card / Certificate instead of using your local credit card. There are many places where you can buy such gift certificates online, best I know is 4saleusa.com american website.

Report Abuse


|||You can go on the store page and they will have list of possible purchase options.|||you could use an itunes gift card. good thing you already have one! :)|||Go to Itunes and on the side menu it will say REDEEM. Click that and enter your gift card code and fill the rest out (it doesn't involve a credit card or Paypal, etc.) Then buy your music! Hope this helps because I had the same problem..I think their are instructions on the back of your Itunes card too..Good luck!|||just get an i tuns card|||well there is no other way either crdit card or itunes card sorry i have tryed to|||you can't you have to have an credit card I had to use a credit card and i didn't want to either but itunes is a very safe website to have your credit card on but i guess if you don't have a credit card then put the gift card on your friends account and use the money on it there|||usually, u can use a card called an iTunes card, either %26amp;10, $25, $50, etc. Go to the iTunes store while online through your start menu, and click on a button on the far right side that says "Redeem." Punch in your code, and click the redeem button, and this should add money to your account, enabling you to be able to buy music, videos, pics, etc. Of course, you cant buy any music for free, because that would be illegal fraud. Hope I helped. =D|||Get a paypal account, they have "virtual" credit cards you can use online.

No comments:

Post a Comment