Thursday, November 24, 2011

How do I download movies on the iTunes store?

I can't find a section in the iTunes store that offers movie for either buying or renting.





I have updated to the latest version, but where can I find this sections that holds all the movies?|||Change your iPod settings to automatically sync any videos, movies, TV shows, songs, etc. It will download anything new for you automatically.|||...lol if you don't have an iPod then why did you ask? Oh wait, I'm thinking that you use iTunes with your MP3 player or something other than an iPod? Okay, weird, but okay, haha. Nope, I haven't been on Xbox Live lately because I am grounded until June 8th.

Report Abuse


|||I can't touch anything electronic, and the only reason I'm on Yahoo! Answers right now is because I can get on it at school, but never at home, until the 8th. Makes me so mad, my grandma even stole my Xbox 360 and my mom took my laptop to her work. I can't to crap, it sucks.

Report Abuse


|||I have that problem too. The movies aren't available in the Canadian store. they are available in the American store. I'm not sure about the other countries stores', but my point is, not all the stores have the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment