Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How can I download album artwork onto my ipod classic if I am unable to open an itunes store account?

I live in Lima Peru where unfortunately I cannot buy anything from the itunes store. I really want to get the album art for the cds I'm ripping onto my ipod but unfortunately getting an itunes store account in my country is not possible. Is there a website perhaps with software that I could download to get the album artwork I want for my cds?|||Search the album name on Wikipedia or Google Images and copy and paste in to the album artwork tab when you go to 'Get Info'. You'll need to do this for each song in the album.|||i used to go on amazon and look up the album and copy %26amp; paste the picture to the song|||Looks like you'll just have to search the album on google images, download the album artwork, right click the selected song(s), and browse for album artwork





it's your only other option pretty much|||try what i do, just google the name of the album and go to images and just copy the album art, then paste it to the corresponding song on your itunes and bada bing problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment