Thursday, November 24, 2011

Is there a way to store music that I've purchased and downloaded from itunes onto my USB?

I've uploaded all the songs that I've purchased from the itunes store to my ipod. However, I'd like to delete the music from the library on my computer because I need the space. Is there a way to store the music on my usb port as well so that if anything happens I have a backup?|||If you mean a thumb drive or external hard drive, you should just be able to copy the songs from the itunes folder in 'my music' and paste them into the file of the thumb drive or external hard drive. As for other types of usb devices, it kind of depends.|||Yes, it's really easy. Open up the USB folder through 'My Computer' or the icon on the desktop of a Mac. Then drag the album (by clicking and dragging from the album artwork) into the folder or for a single just drag the title across.


I hope that's easy to understand?


If it's not, just message me.|||Kind of depends on what's connected to the USB port.

No comments:

Post a Comment