Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do I connect to the itunes store?

Suddenly out of no where I can't connect to the itunes store. The error says there is no internet connection. It's not the firewall. I've redownloaded itunes and it still doesn't work. It's been a month so I know its not a problem with the actual itunes store.|||I'm not sure, but all of a sudden I'm having the same problem since like two days ago. I haven’t experienced any problem before, but now I cannot even open the Apple website!!!


It’s too slow. I’ve to wait for too long before I can see a thing. I’m not sure whether there’s actually a problem with my network settings, because I’ve checked and found none!





You’d better head to “Internet options” ONLY in IE (or through network settings in control panel). For IE (tools %26gt; internet options) under “Connection” tabs click on “LAN settings” and uncheck “Use a proxy server …”. It didn’t work for me because it was already unchecked, but seems a sizable number of people managed to get it working.


You may also check your Internet security software or your firewall, and put itunes in your exception list. Again, mine is already in the exception list and yet it doesn’t work.


The last but not least, most probably you’ll be able to access itunes using a proxy software. Search for “ultrasurf”. Download and run it (it’s free). You can now use the itunes store, but it’s TOO slow!


Maybe it’s a regional problem (Malaysia) as proxy servers are located in the US. That means people from the US can still access the itunes store.

No comments:

Post a Comment