Friday, December 2, 2011

I can't get the itunes store to show, it keeps saying something about my network connection and shows error?

I've tried uninstalling itunes and reloading it, but it still wont let the itunes store pop up? I don't know what to do?|||Dumb question, but are you connected to the internet?|||Hi, tca2002_2003





There are 3 step to repair itunes connection error





My friend had the same problem with you. I am sure your computer has registry problems.It is very easy to repair itunes connection error. you just need 3 steps:





1: Download a registry cleaner and install it.


2: Open the registry cleaner and scan you computer for free.


3: Click fix button and you done.





Download the top itunes connection error repair tool here:http://www.fixerrorfast.com/ttfix-itunes鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment