Friday, December 2, 2011

How do I authenticate my iTunes store account to my computer?

I downloaded a free app from the itunes store and it said i need to authenticate my computer or something to my account... and it says as a warning "please go to store %26gt; Authenticate" or something and i went to store and i cant find it... please i need help ASAP





best answer get best answer vote :D|||that means to authorize your computer to your account


ok what you do is to go to STORE in itunes and then click


AUTHORIZE COMPUTER and that should pretty much fix your problem|||if you already authorized the computer with your account hen deauthorize and then reauthorize the computer beleive me i know its happened to me lol

Report Abuse


|||go to accounts or store and then click on authorize this computer and there you go. you can authorize up to 5 computers to play an accounts music

No comments:

Post a Comment