Friday, December 2, 2011

How do you get Apps form iTunes Store on your PC, onto your iPhone?

Hi, I've bought a few Apps on the iTunes Store on my Windows Vista PC but I can't work out how to get them onto my iPhone. I do know how to get Music, Videos and Photos onto it.


Thanks|||okay, your problem is very simple, you need to update your software, its free. you are running something before 2.0, to get 2.2, just click update software, its free, easy and will get you apps.|||Im not an Iphone owner but im sure the iphone like all other ipods would come with the USB cable to transfer everything to it.... all you would need to do then is click manually manage music and files and add the things you want...








As I said im sure the iphone would use the same type of ipod connection as the rest|||if its like the ipod u go under device and click on ur iphone then in the tabs at the top go to apps tab and click sync

No comments:

Post a Comment