Friday, December 2, 2011

How do I connect to the itunes store?

I havent been able to connect to the itunes store for over three months! Everytime i click on the itunes store the bar only loads half way and then stops. I tried to create a new itunes account but it said it couldnt connect to the store. I have gone on every apple wall forum to look for help and i have tried so much! has anyone had the same problem and how do i fix it??? also i have windows 7. and i have the latest version of itunes. and my internet works... obviously.|||I am having the same exact issue. Itunes intermittantly stops loading the store. If i leave it sit for a long time it will load the page partially but it does not work.





Any Ideas??





If I do a windows restore to an earlier backup point then it starts working again, but eventually it starts timing out and loading partial again.

No comments:

Post a Comment