Friday, December 2, 2011

How can I fix this problem with the iTunes store?

I've noticed alot of other questions on here about this same problem. My iTunes store won't work. It shows up as it's loading, but then it disappears and the page goes white. Why is this happening? It's been going on for about two weeks now, and it is absolutely killing me. Other than downloading the newest version of iTunes, what can I do?|||I too was having the same problem and have now sorted it,this is what i did first go to Itunes as normal click on help at top of screen,then scroll down to where it says update Itunes,then click on this then click on update it may take around 15 to 20 minutes but does solve the problem,i now have Itunes 10.1.2 and have had no problems with it since,yes i have answered this question a few times lately and i tell them to do what i have just mentioned, and all tell me it is now working for them,so try this and i hope it works for you as it has for many of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment