Friday, December 2, 2011

How does Apple iTunes Store work, technically?

Does Apple use its own software for the Apple iTunes store or existing software that I could also buy when opening a web store? And, how does paying in iTunes work, why is it possible that I register my credit card details only once but I can purchase songs as often as I want? What kind of technology is used to ensure payment, IP-recognition? Oh, and how does iTines see from which country I am....?





Thanks for your answers!|||you dont have to use your credit card you can buy a gift card and every time you want to buy something itunes will ask you for your account password|||actually for the apple itunes mostly the software provide by Cucusoft. u can find all the cucusoft software at http://greatsoftware.webs.com. hope this will help u

No comments:

Post a Comment